Say Aloe You Vera Much With These Special Detoxwater Valentine’s Day Cocktails.
Need a last-minute Valentine’s Day cocktail recipe that’s not only delicious, but healthy too? Look no further. Detoxwater, prebiotic aloe water, has got you covered to impress that special someone.
Plus, by mixing in our high-quality aloe water, this also reduces your chances of feeling hungover the next day. Aloe vera has scientifically been shown to slow the absorption of alcohol in the bloodstream while hydrating at the same time. Detoxwater uses only the highest quality aloe on the market along with added electrolytes and vitamins. This means that you can have a few more of these tasty aloe water cocktails without the consequences the next morning.
Still not sold on the idea? Both of the recipes below were featured in Simply The Best Magazine as two of the must-have cocktails to celebrate this special day.
Strawberry Aloe Passion
- 2oz Strawberry Puree
- 4oz Mangaloe Detoxwater
- 1oz Agave Syrup
- 2oz White Rum
- Sparkling Water
- Put fresh strawberries in a blender and blend until they are pureed.
- Pour 2 ounces of strawberry puree, 2 ounces of white rum, 4 ounces of Mangaloe Detoxwater and 1 ounce of agave syrup into a glass.
- Top off with sparkling water and stir well.
- Cut a fresh strawberry half way to use as garnish.
Raspberry Apple Aloe Crisp
- Sparkling Wine or Prosecco
- 1/2 cup Appleberry Detoxwater
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Sorbet
- Start with 1/3 cup of raspberry sorbet from the store. If you want to be fancy, you can make raspberry sorbet yourself. Start by putting 3 cups of raspberry and 1/4 cup of condensed milk into a blender and blending until pureed. Put the mixture into the freezer for 4 hours to make the sorbet.
- Take 1/3 cup of raspberry sorbet and add 1/2 cup of Appleberry Detoxwater into a shaker.
- Top off the shaker with sparkling wine or prosecco and shake well.
- Pour into glass and add raspberry as garnish.
Try them out and let us know what you think. We hope it is ALOE at first sight <3