Time To Get Festive With Holiday Detoxwater Cocktails.
It’s time to get in the holiday spirit and no holiday celebration is complete without a signature drink and a someone to share it with! Everyone will be feeling jolly after sipping on these festive Detoxwater cocktails. From an Appleberry bourbon to Mangaloe iced tea, these delicious aloe vera infused cocktails are our gift to you!
Piñamint Moscow Mule
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Lime Wedge
- 2 ounces Appleberry Detox Water, chilled
- 1 ounce Bourbon
- 2 ounces Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer, chilled
- Apple slices for garnish
- Combine the cider and bourbon in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until very cold (if serving a crowd, combine these two ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Strain mixture into an ice filled glass and top with the chilled ginger ale. Stir gently.
- Garnish with an apple slice and serve.
- Cheers and drink up!
Long Island Mango Iced Tea
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Mangaloe Detox Water
- 2 ounces mango puree
- splash of Pepsi or Coca Cola
- 2 lime sliced
- Fill a glass with ice. To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add in gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, Detox Water, and mango puree.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and pour into highball glass.
- Top with a splash of soda and garnish with lime slices.
Piñamint & Coconut Champagne Cocktail
- Piñamint (well chilled)
- Coconut Juice Blend (well chilled)
- Simple Syrup
- Shredded coconut
- Pour some simple syrup in a small bowl and the shredded coconut in another small bowl. Dip the top ¼ or so of your champagne glasses in the simple syrup and then in the shredded coconut making sure the rim is well coated. Set aside to dry a little
- Fill each champagne glass with 1 ½ ounces of EACH piñamint and coconut juices. Fill the rest of the way with the champagne or Prosecco. Serve immediately.
- Simple Syrup is a 1:1 sugar water ratio syrup. To make combine equal amounts in a sauce pan ( example 1 cup sugar one cup water) and then bring a simmer stirring until all the sugar is dissolved. Chill completely in an air tight container until ready to use.
Cheers and drink up!
If you gave any of these recipes a try, let us know which one was your fav. Tell us in the comments below, or share your personal favorite holiday cocktail recipe.
Stay up-to-date on all the Detoxwater action by following @drinkdetox on Instagram with #DrinkAloe.